Love or hate him, McGregor competes at a top athletic level and knows how to make a name for himself. With the assistance of his diet coach Georges Lockhart and his own personal dietary preferences they’ve arrived at a high protein, carb selective diet that is mostly “clean” in nature.
His calorie intake will typically range from 3000-4000 daily and a majority of his nutrients comes directly from the food sources with minor supplementation taken. He also makes comments about the fact that he stays away completely from fast foods, but does have a sweet tooth. This information has been gathered from a variety of interviews and his personal Instagram posts as well as manofmany.
- Eggs – In the form of omelet or poached eggs
- Smoked Salmon – or another form of protein
- Fruits & Veggies Variety – Kale, Avocado, Apple slices, and cherry tomatoes
- Coffee or Espresso
- Greek yogurt with nuts
- Selection of protein – Beef, Steak, Fish (salmon), or Chicken breast
- Kale based Salad with assorted veggies
Snack 2 (Pre-workout)
- High protein Nuts
- Fruit Variety – Apples, Blueberries, Strawberries, and sometimes grapefruits
Snack 3 (Post-workout)
- BSN Shake
- Coconut Water (or standard drinking water)
- Choice variety of carbs – Rice, oats, sweet potatoes
- Optional – Glass of milk
- Selection of protein – similar to meal 2 he will usually select between, chicken breast, fish (tuna steaks, baked cod, or salmon), or steak
- Sweet potatoes
- Green beans
- More often times than not he will always include rice for his final meal of the day too
To track this meal plan and get many others like it, visit our web app!